Exterior surfaces take a beating from the natural elements. Over time, dirt and grime accumulate on these surfaces and slowly degrade them. This is why it is highly recommended that you wash all your exterior surfaces every year to keep them clean, and sealing them every 2-3 years to help prevent premature wear and tear.
Our sealing process is recommended after a Powerwash Service, and involves:
- Removing all furniture and planters from the area
- Using a brush and roller we will apply a sealant to the areas
- This requires staying off of the surface for 24-48 hours to allow the sealant to cure
We thoroughly wet, wash, squeegee and then buff your window panes. We wipe down all exterior sills and frames and offer both one-side or dual-side washing. We recommend cleaning your windows twice a year.
- Brighten your living spaces
- Provide more efficient heating
- Help avoid glass degradation
- Removes grime and dirt
Depending on your home, you may have storm windows or screens that require cleaning too. Maintaining your storm windows and screens improves heating efficiency as well as protects your home from the elements. Our crews will remove the screens and storms before we gently wash both sides, scrub when necessary, then rinse, dry and reinstall them before finishing the job.
We can seal:
We can seal a surface once it has been scrubbed and rinsed by a powerwash.
- Wooden decks that have not been treated previously
- Concrete walkways
- Pool decks
How to get an estimate